- We collect identifying information about you and your household that you provide directly to us (collectively, “Identifiers”). When you sign up to become a customer, purchase a Subscription or Order, or sign up to receive our recipes or marketing or advertising information concerning our Products, you will be required to provide us with personal contact information about yourself that we will use to communicate with you for our business purposes, including for marketing and advertising. Contact information includes your name, e-mail address, mailing address, and phone number. We may use the contact information to communicate with you including to process transactions, to offer and provide you with the Products, to solicit your feedback, to inform you about our Products, recipes, and special promotion, and to improve our Products.
- Customer Information in Our Business Records. This information comprises any information that identifies, relates to, describes or is capable of being associated with you in our records. When you sign up for a Subscription, you will be required to provide payment related information that we use to charge for our Products, including a debit card number or credit card number. All transactions are processed by our third-party payment vendors. We do not collect, store, or maintain any credit card or debit card information after the transaction is processed and verified. Instead, it is transiently collected, shared with and processed through these third-party payment vendors. We do not share your credit or debit card information with any vendors, other than our third-party payment vendors. Additional information about yourself or your household that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your personal interests and Product preferences, may also be collected and retained in our business records. We use this information to fulfill the purpose for which it was provided and to market and sell you Products.
- Demographic Information. This includes demographic information, such as age or gender, that you may voluntarily provide to us.
- Commercial Information. This information includes information concerning the Products you purchased and your purchasing history and tendencies.
- Your Consumer Preferences. We may accumulate the information you provide to develop a consumer profile concerning your behavior and interests, including for marketing and advertising purposes, and to improve our Products.
- Sharing of Your Personal Information with Third Parties. We may collect Identifiers, including your contact information, and other Personal Information about you and your household, including Commercial Information, and Demographic Information, from third party advertisers, market intelligence companies and data cooperatives who share this information with us. While presently the primary purpose of collecting of such Identifies is for our own internal use, such as providing Product updates, recipe suggestions and newsletter content, we may in the future share Identifiers, including your contact information, and certain Commercial Information, including your purchasing history, collected by us with third party advertisers, market intelligence companies and data cooperatives. Your internet and browsing activity, including your IP address, may also be shared with third party online advertisers.
- How We Use and Share the Personal Information with Our Service Providers. We employ service providers, which are other companies and individuals who are contracted to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivery services, marketing assistance, information technology support, credit card processors and customer service. These service providers will have access to the Personal Information only as necessary to perform their functions on our behalf. In an ongoing effort to better understand our users, we might analyze the Personal Information in aggregate de-identified form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Products. This aggregate information does not identify you or your household personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our Products to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes. As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution, or similar event, the contact information, the Commercial Information, and the other Personal Information may be part of the transferred assets.
To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose Personal Information when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency, or whenever we believe that disclosing such Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of FWTCC or others.
- Accessing and Modifying Personal Information and Communication Preferences, Including Requests to Unsubscribe. If you have registered for a Subscription to Products, you may access, review, and make changes to your Personal Information by following the instructions found on the Platform. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any FWTCC marketing email. You cannot opt out of receiving transactional e-mails related to your account because we need to provide those emails in order to provide you with Products. You may submit requests concerning our collection and use of your Personal Information by contacting us by telephone, interactive web form or email (see Section 10 below for our contact information).
- How We Protect Your Personal Information. We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Personal Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Platform may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
- Important Notice to Non-U.S. Residents. The Platform and the Site are operated in the United States and are intended to be used exclusively by United States residents. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using the Products and/or providing us with any information, you consent to this transfer.